- Images library
- Placing an image to a section
- Styling a button with images
- Background image
- Recommended image parameters
Any image uploaded to one of your landing pages will store in Images Library.
- To open an Images Library, click an element on Preview Area where you want to add an image.
- Press the Upload image icon at the element’s menu.
- Now you can upload a new image or select an already stored image in Images Library.
Placing an image to a section
Images are crucial to your landing page design.
Follow this instruction to upload an image from your computer or to link to an external resource.
Styling a button with images
Style your buttons with a background or a hover image.
- Cover image - a background image for the cover section of your landing page.
- Add a background to a section or a block - it emphasizes your products descriptions, forms and other elements.
- Adding a background to the whole page
- Parallax styling with images
Recommended image parameters
- Name: only use letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens
- Format: jpg, png, gif
- Size: less than 500 KB for best results, the limit for an image is 5 MB
- Width: between 1500 and 2500 pixels
- Color mode: RGB
- Color profile: sRGB to look right on mobile devices
- Resolution: limit of 60 MP. It is the dimensions multiplication divided by one million.